The Technical Support Engineer provides consistent, world-class security, network, and product support for EventTracker products. In serving as the primary liaison between the company and customer, the Technical Support Engineer resolves real-world technical challenges by supporting cutting-edge security and compliance auditing software across complex, multi-faceted customer deployments.
Our support engineers possess excellent knowledge of operating systems (Windows, Linux), network devices (Cisco, Palo Alto) and compliance auditing capabilities along with the drive to rapidly learn the newest technologies. Impeccable communication skills (written and verbal) focused on sustaining market leading customer loyalty is a key requirement for this position. The Technical Support Engineer provides support for EventTracker’s entire product suite; including Log Manager, Security Center, ETVAS and ETIDS. Questions come from a wide variety of sources including customers who need help deploying their first EventTracker console, to customers who want to perform in-depth log correlation and real-time security log analysis.
- Serves as the primary liaison between the customer and EventTracker for technical related issues
- Analyze and clarify customer technical inquiries
- Analyzing vulnerability scan results, system audits, and log events
- Recreating customer software issues in a lab environment
- Ensure customer feedback is properly channeled into Product Management and Research & Development
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of EventTracker products and information security best-practices
- Create and publish solution knowledge for re-use by customers and EventTracker employees
- A passion for making customers successful
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of networks, Linux/Unix, Windows administration and system configuration
- Prior experience with SIEM and log analysis preferred
- 3+ years previous experience in customer support or network security
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information systems (or equivalent experience)
Please submit your resume and a cover letter indicating the position in which you are interested to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications meet with our criteria.