EventTracker Log Manager is a proven, scalable log management solution that provides network and system administrators with early threat detection, operational awareness and the ability to demonstrate compliance with industry regulations and internal security policies. Based on the award-winning EventTracker technology which is recognized as a SIEM market leader, EventTracker Log Manager allows administrators to monitor the systems and components that they are responsible for and provide them with real-time alerting and in-memory correlation.
- Rule-based alerts with dashboard and email notification
- Alert annotation
- Pre-configured alerts for hundreds of security and operational conditions
- High-speed indexed search for all logs
- Time slicing, trending and hundreds of pre-built common queries
- Export search results to excel
Secure Log Storage
- Optimized, high performance event vault with no DBMS license required
- Logs are sealed against tampering with SHA-I checksum
- >90% compression
- Over 1,500 pre-defined reports – Active Directory, logon/logoff, security profile changes, system performance and more.
- Easily schedule and generate as needed
- Support for thousands of devices and applications – Windows, network equipment and more
- Access to EventTracker Knowledge Base with over 20,000 log definitions
What You Can Monitor
*Unlimited Log Sources
- There are no licensing restrictions on number of log sources or data throughput or users.
- Available as VMware or HyperV appliance
- One console license, includes up to 8 Virtual Collection Points, unlimited Windows sensors
- EventTracker is software only, performance depends on hardware provided
- Hardware recommendations: Windows 2008/2012R2 Quad Core, 8GB/16GB/32GB Memory