Finance / Banking
Banking and financial institutions are trusted with consumers’ most valuable personal data, including Social Security and credit card numbers.
Most of these organizations also tend to have geographically dispersed locations which can make it challenging to correlate seemingly-unrelated events that could indicate a breach in progress.
These institutions are also required to comply with government and industry regulations including FFIEC, GLBA and PCI-DSS.
It is vital to have an enterprise-wide Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solution in place that provides:
- Monitoring of events throughout the organization, including servers, workstations, network devices, applications, processes and services
- Analysis of user activity, including Administrator and privileged accounts
- Collection point architecture to locally manage specific resources and enable enterprise-level security and compliance
- A secure, role-based web user interface to run and view reports on event log data
- Comprehensive and automated regulatory compliance capabilities