The EventTracker engineering team continues to monitor changes in operation management, enterprise applications, and regulation compliance standards. Version upgrades are made based on customer feedback and experience in the field, providing you the best solution possible.
EventTracker 7.1 (Build 53)
- Filter Event id(s) and Event Source(s) when generating a report/analysis.
- Configurable option to show/hide the statistics & graph display in log search page
- Custom data feature for system selection in EventTracker Agent Management Tool
- Facility to import/delete custom list of systems in Import Export Utility
- DLA mode support, task/severity map changes for Vmware events.
- Changes done in manager config to show the keyword indexing status (local/remote). Remote is enabled when user configures the remote indexing. User can enter notes with respect to remote indexing.
- Fix for EventTracker Receiver buffer overflow issues when Alert Notification Status option is disabled.
- Fix for the issue where event filters and exceptions are not getting evaluated properly.
- Fix for data mismatch in Netflow reports.
- Fix for TCP connection issues due to incomplete message header during DLA file transfer.
- Fix for the issue where some of the events were getting missed in DLA mode from vista agent.
- Fix for EventTracker Receiver high CPU usage while processing TCP connections.
- Fix for synchronization issues with Collection Point configuration database.
- Fix to display the report/analysis configured for a CP.
- Fix for issue, reports not being processed as the service fails to respond.
- Fix for Alert notification cache purging issues.
- Fix for the issue where application crashes for some benchmarks.
- Fix for issue, EventTracker Diagnostics locking cache files and causing EC file backlog.
- Fix for EventTracker Agent, Change Audit Agent deployment failures due to password encryption issues.
- Fix for the issue where alert action was being performed even if the risk is less than the threshold value.
- Applications that have been uninstalled are still listed in inventory.
- Fix for 64 bit msg translation issues
- Fix for incomplete log search results from EA logon failure activity.
- Fix for EventTracker Agent CPU consumption while receiving DLA files.
- Fix for blank custom column appearing during the defined analysis configuration.
- Fix for the LFM issue where windows DHCP server log files are not getting processed completely.
EventTracker 7.1 (Build 38)
- Added Syslog mode Agent with support for SSL/TLS encryption.
- Added SCAP Profile Editor, Shortcut available in control panel.
- Support for Custom Script execution in DLA-Extensions.
- Facility in Export/Import utility to import Custom format systems & groups.
- Added new benchmarks created by SCAP export feature of Microsoft Security Compliance Manager.
- Purging CAB files for CP on CM.
- Added support in TrapTracker for traps from Powerware UPS.
- Non Reporting systems can be queried in systems manager.
- System and category search option provided in log view.
- Provided option to search and select a system in windows agent config.
- Added alert, custom column Report for Cisco Firewall Configuration Changes.
- Added alerts for Cisco ACE, Sonicwall, DigitalPersonaPro, MS Forefront.
- Added categories for EventTracker Admin activity, StatusTracker events, DigitalPersonaPro, MS Forefront, CISCO ASA incidents.
- System search feature issues in log search page.
- Display of the statistics in the log search screen using the keyword indexer data of the collection point.
- EventTracker Agent identifies total disk space, available disk space and huge memory sizes improperly.
- Fix provided to retain the configured VCP port when the same is edited in manager configuration.
- Fix for Agent deployment issue (service creation failures) on Windows 2008 OS systems.
- Fix for CAB transfer failures due to missing Archive folders on CM.
- Fix for adding default report header & footer during install.
- Fix for message translation issues with EventTracker Agent in 64 bit systems.
- Fix for missing time range options in scheduled report export/import.
- Fix for exceptions while reading Vmware events from EventTracker Agent.
- Configuration assessment fails for some benchmarks on windows 7.
EventTracker 7.1 (Build 16)
- DLA-Extensions (Other File Transfer Option).
- Reading SQL DB Trace logs via DLA.
- Reading EVTX log files in DLA.
- CD/DVD monitoring (only Windows Explorer).
- CP-CM to transfer index info files.
- Standalone utility for analyzing event traffic from eventlog (enhanced GetAllEvt).
- Change Audit, Change Assessment and Configuration Assessment dashlets added.
- WebSlice for Alerts added.
- System search (Enhanced feature to overcome limitations existing in the current release).
- Diagnostic/Application information dashlets.
- Extending CP-CM Data transfer for V7 features, changes done in Log Search page to provide a drop down to show the list of CPs.
- EventTracker XML API (Available as Patch).
- Remote Indexer API (Available as Patch).
- SmartCard login support in EventTracker Web (Available as Patch).
- Added missing admin activity events in EA.
- Fix for EventVault GUI crash while verifying checksum value.
- Fix for Site Map error when Netflow, Config assessment features are not available.
- Fix for Port-0 EC2 files backlog at Cache\ttw folder.
- Fix for improper OS type and asset value issues.
- Fix for Event Correlator service crash.
- Fix for issue, compressed files left in Cache\ttw folder by Agent file transfer.
- Fix for missing CAB files when commit failed on EventVault.
- Fix for Forward Traps issue, Alerts configuration issues in TrapTracker.
- Changes in Resource Access Success/Failure report to process event id: 5145.
- Fix for system filter issue in alerts configured with multiple groups.
- Fix for the issue in Results summary console incorrectly displays database error.
- Fix for issue, Add CAB files to CP queue fails when multiple CM configured.
- Change Assessment Scheduled reports issue (Improvements in handling of scheduled actions).
- Fix for Log-View performance issues.
- Fix for error when generating report on reports on Collection Master.
- Changes to remember the page count & sort order in System Manager.