Released on : 17 March 2014
Applies to Version: 7.5 – Build 29
EventTracker Service Pack 1 for v7.5 Build 29.
The following updates are included in this service pack.
- ET75U13-006: Fix for count mis-match when searched from trending in basic logsearch.
- ET75U13-007: Fix for agent-less issues.
- ET75U13-008: Fix for no data shown in incident tabular view when non-admin user logs in.
- ET75U13-009: Fix for data display issues in incident dashboard.
- ET75U13-010: Cumulative update for issues in log search and incidents dashboard.
- ET75U13-011: Optimizations in data transfer between Collection Point and Collection Master. EventTracker VCP receiver process stops with exception.
- ET75U13-012: Added support for users in list management.
- ET75U13-013: Fix for blocking of report generation when license usage violation happens.
- ET75U13-014: Support for custom separator in DLA and fix for issues in log search.
- ET75U13-015: Fix for error in log search and reports config when user has no group permissions on CM.
- ET75U13-016: Fix for unquoted service path issue in EventTracker Remote Agent Installer
- ET75U14-018: Fix for logbook reference issues in reports and config assessment.
- ET75U14-019: Fix for issue where EventTracker Agent service fails to start on Windows 2000 system. Fix for issue in upgrading 64-bit agent from 32-bit EventTracker Console.
- ET75U14-020: Fix for handling of browser pop-ups when pop-up blocker is enabled.
- ET75U14-021: Fix for issue where log search was not showing few event id’s like 4768, 4771 and 4772 when searched from behavior.
- ET75U14-022: Agentless deployment fix for some regional settings.
- ET75U14-023: Fix for excluding agentless system from non-reporting systems report.
- ET75U14-025: Fix for log search showing wrong date validation message in UK time-zone.
- ET75U14-026: Fix for the LFM issue where log rotation is not getting detected and access denied while opening EventTracker Agent configuration UI.
- ET75U14-027: Feature for customizing the application logo for each user.
- Option to purge the transaction logs on hourly basis in diagnostic.
- Diagnostic fails to show all CP details at CM console if cab is not received from any CP at first time.
- Fix for the issue where EventTracker receiver was getting crashed.
Who should read this document
Customers who use 7.5 – Build 29
EventTracker Agent, EventTracker Receiver, EventTracker Scheduler, EventTracker Alerter, EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Indexer, EventTracker Web.
Process to apply Update
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET75U14-SP1 in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.
Customers in the USA and Canada can receive support by calling EventTracker at 877-333-1433.
International customers can receive support by calling at +1-410-953-6776.