Released on : 30 October 2014
Applies to Version: 7.5 Build 29, 53
EventTracker Service Pack 2 for v7.5 Build 29, 53.
The following updates are included in this service pack.
- Fix for handling more than 20 users to refine in Reports and logsearch.
- Fix for failure in import export utility while importing/exporting large number of system groups.
- Fix for wrong import/export data when advanced search filter is provided for a flex report.
- Fix for issue where generating new activity and out of ordinary activity even if behavior learning period is not expired.
- Reset behavior data fails to reset the data for out of ordinary activity and new activity.
- Fix for issue where archiver backlog happens whenever cache mdb gets corrupted.
- If we delete the existing LFM configure and re-configure the same, then agent will not pick up the file as it has the entry for the same in “etlogfilepos.bin” still exists with old information. Until the line number is reached it won’t pick the file.
- EventTracker Agent configuration UI: Advanced filters added without Event Id criteria are not evaluated correctly.
- Fix for high memory usage in Agent LFM when processing IIS advanced logs. (Update ET75U14-059)
Optimizations and UI Enhancements
- Ability to provide the UNC path manually.
- Insert complete domain instead of consider till first .dot for default activity where extracting username.(User, Admin, Process activity)
- Appending source event details in new activity event. (Update ET75U14-058)
- A new event id 3506 is generated by EventTracker agent to indicate the status of applying configuration. Due to offline nature of agent configuration synchronization, it is difficult to know when the agent configuration was actually applied on an agent.
- Added PID and user name in the description of “High memory utilization” events (Event id 3217 and 3219) and “High CPU utilization” events (Event id 3218 and 3220).
- Performance enhancements in Direct Log Archiver.
- Description of ET Agent performance monitoring events indicates the services running under hosting processes (svchost.exe, lsass.exe etc.) if the event is generated for a hosting process.
- Bulk acknowledging of the incident search results.
- Additional search options in the Incident advanced search.
- Admin users can view all generated reports of other users in “My EventTracker->Reports Dashboard”.
- Removed functionality of View statistics in incident search page.
- Changed all filter comparisons (Event Filters, Filter Exceptions, NCM include list etc.) in agent to be case insensitive.
- Support for mapping system name in Direct Log Archiver.
- Excel export of the summary data based on the generated scheduled reports. Can be accessed in the reports dashboard.
Who should read this document
Customers who use 7.5 Build 29, 53
EventTracker Reports, EventTracker UI, EventTracker Import/Export, EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Agent, EventTracker Direct Log Archiver.
EventTracker Receiver, EventTracker Scheduler, EventTracker Alerter, EventTracker Indexer.
Process to apply Update
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET75U14-SP2.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.
Customers in the USA and Canada can receive support by calling EventTracker at 877-333-1433.
International customers can receive support by calling at +1-410-953-6776.