Released on : 31 March 2015
Applies to Version: 7.6 – Build 26
EventTracker Service Pack 1 for v7.6 Build 26.
The following updates are included in this service pack.
- ET76U14-012: Fix for intermittent processing delays in EventVault service.
- ET76U14-016: Allow User to Create/Edit/Delete user defined groups and map SOS (Summary of Summary) reports to groups.
- ET76U14-017: Fix for intermittent TCP disconnects between Agent and Receiver.
- ET76U14-019: User is unable to login when excess Checkpoint or Vmware license is used.
- ET76U14-020: Export SOS reports based on selected date.
- ET76U15-023: SOS reports dashboard.
- ET76U15-024: EventVault UI throws exception when loading large number of archives.
- ET76U15-025: Fix for issue where Collection Master is unable to create behavior database of Collection Point.
- ET76U15-026: Increase Excel export limit to accommodate more than 2Lakhs records in excel file.
- ET76U15-027: Ability to select standard tokens, select the required columns and also rearrange tokens in the report output while using token template.
- ET76U15-028: Cumulative update for flex dashboard issue.
- ET76U15-029: Fix for issue where user is unable to delete system from System Manager.
- ET76U15-030: Knowledge object: Column delimiter issue to extract the tokens from event description.
- ET76U15-031: Knowledge object tokens as columns in Log-Search result (Pivot table).
- ET76U15-032: TLS: Dashboard – Export to excel and other enhancement.
- ET76U15-033: Support for extracting field names from header of log file in Direct Log Archiver.
- ET76U15-034: Fix for the issue where scheduled reports stops when license usage exceeds and defined reports column selections are not getting saved.
- ET76U15-035: EventTracker Agent enhancements to detect and disable USB devices.
- ET76U15-036: Fix for issue where EventVault service fails to process some DLA cab files.
- ET76U15-037: Scheduling Top Level Summary Reports
- ET76U15-039: Token Template: Import issue after Upgrade from v7.5 to v7.6
- ET76U15-040: Fix for the issue where NetApp device exported EVTX file are not processed without Metadata file in Direct Log Archiver.
- ET76U15-041: Fix for the issue where in some scenarios the new system will not get added to the database.
- ET76U15-042 Fix for issue where Collection Point is unable to send cabs if database transfer is interrupted.
- Fix for the issue where agent service was getting stopped with unhandled exception on certain events.
- Fix for the issue where Manager DLA was getting terminated when multiple w3c files exists.
- Fix for the issue where some of syslog messages received in TCP mode were getting truncated.
- Fix for the issue where user was unable to configure LFM for DHCP logs in 64 Bit OS.
- Fix for the issue where some of the events are not getting translated correctly for agent less systems.
Who should read this document
Customers who use 7.6 – Build 26
EventTracker Agent, EventTracker Receiver, EventTracker Scheduler, EventTracker Alerter, EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Indexer, EventTracker Web.
Process to apply Update
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET76U15-SP1 in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.
Customers in the USA and Canada can receive support by calling EventTracker at 877-333-1433.
International customers can receive support by calling at +1-410-953-6776.