Released on : 05 November 2014
Applies to Version: 7.6 Build 21
EventTracker Agent Service Pack 1 for 7.6 Build 21.
This Update should NOT be used on the EventTracker Console/Manager system. This Update should only be used for systems that have only EventTracker Agent installed on them. Please use the Update ET76U14-SP1 on the EventTracker Console/Manager system.
The following updates are included in this service pack.
Feature Enhancements and Optimizations
- Support for multiline log in Agent LFM.
- A new event id 3506 is generated by EventTracker agent to indicate the status of applying configuration.
- Added process Id and user name in the description of “High memory utilization” events (Event id 3217 and 3219) and “High CPU utilization” events (Event id 3218 and 3220).
- Description of ET Agent performance monitoring events indicates the services running under hosting processes (svchost.exe, lsass.exe etc.) if the event is generated for a hosting process.
- Changed all filter comparisons (Event Filters, Filter Exceptions, NCM include list etc) in agent to be case insensitive.</>
- If we delete and re-configure Agent LFM, then agent will not pick up the file as it has the entry for the same in “etlogfilepos.bin” still exists with old information. Until the line number is reached it won’t pick the file.
- Fix for high memory usage in Agent LFM when processing IIS advanced logs. (Update ET75U14-059).
- Amazon JSON logs processed via agent LFM do not contain the original Log time from configured log.
- EventTracker Agent configuration UI: Advanced filters added without Event Id criteria are not evaluated correctly.
- EventTracker Agent stops reporting when configuration changes are fetched from manager.
- EventTracker Agent stops with unhandled exception while processing multiline log files on Windows Server 2003 and earlier systems.
Who should read this document
Customers who use 7.6 Build 21
EventTracker Receiver, EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Alerter, EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Scheduler, EventTracker Remote Installer, EventTracker Web
Process to apply Update
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET76UA14-SP1.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.
Customers in the USA and Canada can receive support by calling EventTracker at 877-333-1433.
International customers can receive support by calling at +1-410-953-6776.