Released on : 21 June 2016
Applies to Version : 8.2 Build 14
- Fix for Category group mapping issue.
- Removed unwanted entries from Installation status configuration.
- On clicking the send to CM icon on configured my EventTracker queued report it does not show mapped CM details.
- Reports dashboard shows no data found for Non-admin user, having only CP permission and does not have CM permission.
- In Unknown process filters, Increased the length of field from 500 to 2000 characters.
- In Unknown process filters, User saved a rule set with single quote (‘) then its showing error message.
- In Unknown process, If User don’t have permission for Collection Master but having permission for Collection point, then data is showing for Collection master also.
- Scheduled Action script: Output file path parameters updated for Office365Reports.bat
- The selected reports Send to CM configuration is not retaining when user configuring send to CM for my EventTracker report and main reports or vice versa.
- In Incident tile, Severity critical color showing white instead of red color.
- In Unknown process CP machine, move to safe/unsafe icons are showing.
- Unknown process filters: Rule set length changed from 2000 characters to 500 characters.
- Changes done in SMTP server validation to allow all special characters except script injection tags (<, >).
- Knowledge Object Import: Validating if rule name is already exists then not importing that specific rule of knowledge object.
- Searching by Event Id or Event Description in Alerts, and then showing wrong alerts, which do not match that criterion.
- Tiles dashboard, In system drill down incident count miss match.
- Tile list view of incidents, Tune alert option is provided for CP site.
- When user tries to view the flagged incidents from tile, it displays all incident.
Who should read this document
Customers who use 8.2 Build 14
EventTracker Agent, EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Scheduler, EventTracker Alerter, EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Receiver.
Process to apply Update
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET82U16-008.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.
Customers in the USA and Canada can receive support by calling EventTracker at 877-333-1433.
International customers can receive support by calling at +1-410-953-6776.