Released on : 18 October 2016
Applies to Version : 8.2 Build 14
EventTracker Service Pack 1 for v8.2 Build 14.
The following updates are included in this service pack.
- ET82U16-008 : Fix for Category group mapping issue.
- ET82U16-009 : Inclusion of DNS block lists metadata in Borderware.
- ET82U16-010 : Fix for the issue where EventTracker Agent CPU usage is high.
- ET82U16-012 : Agent health check enhancements.
- ET82U16-014 : Eventvault explorer, Behavior and Tile Dashboard enhancement.
- ET82U16-017 : Fix for non admin user permission in EventVault Explorer.
- ET82U16-018 : Ability to forward syslog messages through EventTracker agent.
- ET82U16-019 : In alerts ability to configure an alert only for systems with given asset value under a given system group.
- ET82U16-020 : Fix for the issue where Vulnerability scanner identifies EventTracker Service as vulnerable.
- ET82U16-022 : Enhancement in LFM to consider the date and time mentioned in the log file.
- ET82U16-023 : Enhancement in reporting new activity in behavior.
- ET82U16-025 : Fix for issue where activity data fails to purge in behavior if rule name contains ‘-‘.
Who should read this document
Customers who use 8.2 Build 14
EventTracker Agent, EventTracker Receiver EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Alerter, EventTracker Remote Installer, EventTracker Web.
EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Scheduler.
Process to apply Update
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET82U16-026.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.
Customers in the USA and Canada can receive support by calling EventTracker at 877-333-1433.
International customers can receive support by calling at +1-410-953-6776.