Released on : 18 October 2016
Applies to Version : 8.2 Build 14
EventTracker Agent Service Pack 1 for v8.2 Build 14.
This Update should NOT be used on the EventTracker Console/Manager system. This Update should only be used for systems that have only EventTracker Agent installed on them. Please use the Update ET82U16-026 on the EventTracker Console/Manager system.
The following updates are included in this service pack.
- ET82UA16-010 : Fix for the issue where EventTracker Agent CPU usage is high.
- ET82UA16-012 : Agent health check enhancements.
- ET82UA16-018 : Ability to forward syslog messages through EventTracker agent.
- ET82UA16-020 : Fix for the issue where Vulnerability scanner identifies EventTracker Service as vulnerable.
- ET82UA16-022 : Enhancement in LFM to consider the date and time mentioned in the log file.
Who should read this document
Customers who use 8.2 Build 14
EventTracker Receiver, EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Alerter, EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Scheduler, EventTracker Remote Installer, EventTracker Web.
Process to apply Update
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET82UA16-026.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.
Customers in the USA and Canada can receive support by calling EventTracker at 877-333-1433.
International customers can receive support by calling at +1-410-953-6776.