Partner Development Manager
Our Channel Sales team is growing rapidly and we’re looking for talented sales people to help us recruit Managed Service Providers and Value Added Resellers. If you have channel experience, and are interested in joining a fast-moving team in a hot technology space, we’d love to have you apply to become one of our Partner Development Managers.
Netsurion is a rapidly growing technology company with solutions in the cybersecurity and edge connectivity areas.
The Netsurion Connect CXD is a cloud managed, network edge connectivity solution focused on multi-location, SMB/SME customers and provides a Software Defined Wide Area Networking (SD-WAN) solution for network connectivity and management.
EventTracker, a Netsurion company, is a rapidly growing provider of cloud-managed Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) services that protect small-to medium-sized business’ information systems from data breaches and other risks posed by hackers.
Through both co-managed solutions, we make it easy to protect businesses against cyber threats, assist with compliance requirements and regulations, and significantly reduce the burden of managing a SIEM or SD-WAN solution.
This position is part of the Sales department and reports to the VP of Channel Sales.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Identify new partner prospects in a designated vertical(s) by utilizing outbound calling, research tools, social media, etc.
- Work closely with existing and potential partners to develop strategic account plans to grow the adoption of Netsurion/EventTracker solutions
- Manage internal company resources (primarily solution architects, consultants, and inside sales representatives) to support sales and expansion efforts with key partners
- Provide sales support to partner organizations through training, customer visits, technical and administrative product information, demonstrations, sales incentives, and price quotes
- Understand the partners’ business and technology product needs and communicate to the executive team
- Minimum of 3-5 years of sales experience with a demonstrated track record of success working with Managed Service Providers and Value Added Resellers
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, marketing, or a technical discipline
- Solid understanding of complete sales cycle management, from prospecting to closing
- Ability to train partners on “how to sell” and drive revenue through those partners
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic team while demonstrating flexibility, autonomy, and initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication, reporting, and presentation skills
- Proficient in Office software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.
- Experience with CRM tools, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Sugar CRM, etc.
- Understanding of IT networking and security ecosystem
- Understanding of the IT Sales Channel (VAR, MSP, SI, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of most common compliance requirements
St. Louis, MO
Approximately 25% - 50%
Please submit your resume and a cover letter indicating the position for which you are applying to: email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications meet with our criteria.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Netsurion and EventTracker, a division of Netsurion, are equal opportunity employers.