Managed Security – Service Delivery Manager
As a Service Delivery Manager for EventTracker, you will work closely with our customers to help them realize value from their investment in our product. You will also work with various functions within Consumer Operations as well as other cross-functional groups to make our products better. You will look after the customer expectations and manage the entire customer experience for the assigned clients.
You are expected to be analytically minded, self-starting, detail-oriented, and skilled at solving problems and explaining complex technical issues to a varied audience from pure technologists to senior management executives.
- Accountable for the entire customer engagement lifecycle from onboarding to steady state service delivery to offboarding
- Need to ensure customers are onboarded within defined timeframes, following agreed ET cloud onboarding processes and quality standards
- Need to ensure appropriate change control procedures are followed for the scope of service delivery – Compute infrastructure, Application level, Agreed deliverables
- Communication at all levels with client and internal teams with single minded focus of making client successful and enabling incremental revenue generation for EventTracker
- Ensure complete documentation and traceability for all clients – configuration items, service levels, escalation matrix
- Constant and relentless watch over billing details, service deliverables, KPI reporting, SLA adherence, open issues and initiatives
- Reporting up all service delivery indicators to senior leadership and clients (as applicable)
- Provide leadership and guidance to assigned project staff
- Assist with any activities related to incremental business for ET
- Own or escalate up the ET reporting chain any risks to delivery of services or revenue from assigned client
Experience and Standards
- 4+ years of experience in projects & Service Delivery Management in the field of Information Technology in general and Managed Security Services in particular
- Excellent North America client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent negotiation, conflict management and stakeholder management skills
- Exposure to leading large client engagements with minimum supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and of project management tools
- Ability to set direction and focus the team in an ambiguous environment
- Exposure to SIEM solutions & service delivery – Experience with cloud based, multi-tenant SIEM deployments is big plus
- B.E/B.Tech desired
- PMP, CISSP Certification preferred
Please submit your resume and a cover letter indicating the position for which you are applying to: email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications meet with our criteria.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Netsurion and EventTracker, a division of Netsurion, are equal opportunity employers.