Released on: February 21, 2013
Applies to Versions: 6.4 – Build 50
EventTracker Service Pack 2 for v6.4 Build 50.
List of updates contained in this service pack:
- ET64P11-SP1 – EventTracker Service Pack 1 for v6.4 Build 50.
- ET64P11-045 – Fix for the issue where some ec2 files are not getting processed.
- ET64P11-046 – Fix for EventTracker Receiver issue where IP address is incorrectly resolved for some syslog sources.
- ET64P12-047 – Fix for the issue where launching the application UI displays “User Access Control” message with publisher as unknown.
- ET64P12-051 – Fix for memory leak in vista agent if LFM processing fails for a file
- ET64P12-052 – Fix for incorrect system files issue during Remote Agent deployment on 64-bit systems.
- TCP Syslog receiver is combining multiple Syslog messages in one event
- Support for vista event log backup
Who should read this document
Customers who use 6.4 – Build 50
EventTracker Receiver, EventTracker Agent, EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Scheduler, EventTracker EventVault, System Manager, Import Export Utility, EventTracker Management Console, EventTracker Diagnostics, Enterprise Activity.
Process to apply Update
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET64P13-SP2.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.
Customers in the USA and Canada can receive support by calling EventTracker at 877-333-1433.
International customers can receive support by calling at +1-410-953-6776.
All customers can get updates at https://www.eventtracker.com or contact Technical Support via e-mail at email@example.com