Released on: 25 January 2012
Applies to Versions: 7.2-Build 38,64
EventTracker Agent Service Pack 1.
- ET72PA11-010 – Fix for the LFM issue where blank lines are also considered as log records. Fix for the issue where EventTracker Agent fails to translate the GUID in the description on post vista systems.
- ET72PA11-014 – Support to add USB exceptions using device identifier.
- ET72PA11-022 – Fix for abrupt shutdown of EventTracker Agent while updating license cache.
- ET72PA12-033 – Fix for the LFM issue where log rotation is not getting detected if creation date of the log file is unchanged.
- ET72UA12-038 – Fix for the agent crash issue while LFM processing of huge log record.
- ET72UA12-046 – Support in EventTracker Agent to monitor free disk space by specifying the amount in MB.
- ET72UA12-059 – Fix for the issue where EventTracker Agent configuration UI throws error code 713 for MSSTDFMT.DLL.
- ET72UA12-070 – Fix for the issue where EventTracker agent fails to detect softwares installed under user profiles.
- ET72UA12-075 – Performance enhancements in EventTracker Agent for logfile monitoring.
NOTE: This Update should NOT be used on the EventTracker Console/Manager system. This Update should only be used for systems that have only EventTracker Agent installed on them.
Who should read this document
Customers who use 7.2 – Build 38,64
EventTracker Receiver, EventTracker Scheduler, EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Alerter, EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Web
Process to apply Update
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET72UA12-SP1.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.
Customers in the USA and Canada can receive support by calling EventTracker at 877-333-1433.
International customers can receive support by calling at +1-410-953-6776.
All customers can get updates at https://www.eventtracker.com or contact Technical Support via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org