Released on: November 21, 2012
Applies to Versions: 7.2 – Builds 38, 64, 69
EventTracker Agent Service Pack 2 for v7.2 Builds 38, 64, 69.
The following agent updates are included in this service pack.
- ET72UA12-076 Performance enhancements in EventTracker Agent for logfile monitoring.
- ET72UA12-086 Fix for the issue in EventTracker Agent where service monitoring does not work on systems that contain large number of services.
- ET72UA12-094 Fix for the issue where EventTracker Agent incorrectly generates events for software install/uninstall under user profiles.
- ET72UA12-109 Fix for agent crash issue while processing some .NET 4.0 events.
- ET72UA12-110 Support for vista event log backup.
- ET72UA12-115 Fix for the issue where EventTracker Agent incorrectly generates event for software install under certain user profiles.
- ET72UA12-120 Fix for memory leak in vista agent if LFM processing fails for a file.
- ET72UA12-122 Fix for incorrect process path in NCM events.
- ET72UA12-126 Fix for the issue where USB monitoring events are not getting written to windows event log if application fails to get SID of the user.
- ET72UA12-132 Enhanced Agent side filters to allow negating the results of description match.
NOTE: This Update should NOT be used on the EventTracker Console/Manager system. This Update should only be used for systems that have only EventTracker Agent installed on them.
Who should read this document
Customers who use 7.2 – Builds 38, 64, 69
EventTracker Receiver, EventTracker Scheduler, EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Alerter, EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Web
Process to apply Update
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET72UA12-SP2.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.
Customers in the USA and Canada can receive support by calling EventTracker at 877-333-1433.
International customers can receive support by calling at +1-410-953-6776.
All customers can get updates at https://www.eventtracker.com or contact Technical Support via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org