Released on: October 26, 2012
Applies to Versions: 7.3 – Build 44
EventTracker Service Pack 1 for v7.3 Build 44.
List of updates/Fixes included in this service pack:-
- ET73U12-015: Fix for Agent, Scheduler and Alerter services are getting stopped when scheduled SQL purge is enabled with ‘Restart all services when purge is completed’ option.
- ET73U12-017: Fix for passing current date time to log search from EA instead of last update time.
- ET73U12-018: Fix for change in website name for showing Geo location.
- ET73U12-023: Fix for issues in log search and report generation when both match and filter criteria are provided.
- ET73U12-024: Considering all public IP address to be shown in Geo location map.
- ET73U12-025: Fix for the issue where diagnostic utility fails to retrieve database file information if it is located in custom path.
- ET73U12-028: Fix for display of dates based on regional settings.
- ET73U12-029: Showing graph and index tree in log search using keyword indexer database.
- ET73U12-030: Fix for issue of archive data insert failure when high volume of cabs exist.
- Fix for issue when tag cloud link was clicked in eventvault explorer.
- Fix for issue when display name was modified while creating a token-value in the token value wizard.
- Handling of the email ids when single quote exists in the email.
- Showing loading image in the log search page when changing the sites.
- If the user opts to move the files while changing the archives path, new database files are also moved to the new path.
Who should read this document
Customers who use 7.3 – Build 44
EventTracker Alerter, EventTracker Web, EventTracker Receiver, EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Remote Installer, EventTracker Agent, EventTracker EventVault UI
EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Scheduler.
Process to apply Update
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET73U12-SP1.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.
Customers in the USA and Canada can receive support by calling EventTracker at 877-333-1433.
International customers can receive support by calling at +1-410-953-6776.
All customers can get updates at https://www.eventtracker.com or contact Technical Support via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org