Released on : 31 March 2015
Applies to Version: 7.6 – Build 26
EventTracker Service Pack 1 for v7.6 Build 26.
The following updates are included in this service pack.
Feature Enhancements and Optimizations:
- EventTracker Agent enhancements to detect and disable USB devices. (Update ET76U15-035)
- Fix for intermittent TCP disconnects between Agent and Receiver. (Update ET76U14-017)
- Fix for the issue where agent service was getting stopped with unhandled exception on certain events.
- Fix for the issue where user was unable to configure LFM for DHCP logs in 64 Bit OS.
- Fix for the issue where some of the events are not getting translated correctly for agent less systems.
NOTE:This Update should NOT be used on the EventTracker Console/Manager system. This Update should only be used for systems that have only EventTracker Agent installed on them. Please use the Update ET76UA15-SP1 on the EventTracker Console/Manager system.
Who should read this document
Customers who use 7.6 – Build 26
EventTracker Receiver, EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Alerter, EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Scheduler, EventTracker Remote Installer, EventTracker Web
Process to apply Update
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET76UA15-SP1 in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.
Customers in the USA and Canada can receive support by calling EventTracker at 877-333-1433.
International customers can receive support by calling at +1-410-953-6776.
All customers can get updates at https://www.eventtracker.com or contact Technical Support via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org