Released on : 31 August 2015
Applies to Version : 8.0 – Build 19
EventTracker Service Pack 1 for v8.0 Build 19.
This Update should only be used on the EventTracker Console/Manager system. Update ET80UA15-017 should be used for systems that have only EventTracker Agent installed on them.
The following updates are included in this service pack.
- ET80U15-014: Fix for incorrect license usage warning while opening EventTracker Agent configuration UI.
- ET80U15-011: Behavior dashboard not showing data if CM is v8.0 and CP is lower version.
- ET80U15-010: Fix for issue where license feature check fails in EventTracker Agent for certain licenses.
- ET80U15-009: Dashboard to display targets of IP addresses with bad reputation.
- ET76U15-060: USB monitoring feature to allow the user to disable all devices except HID class devices.
- ET76U15-059: Fix for intermittent cache processing delays in EventVault service.
- ET76U15-055: Fix for the issue where EventTracker Agent configuration is getting deleted.
- ET76U15-053: Fix for the issue where EventTracker Agent configuration is getting corrupted.
- ET76U15-052: Fix for activity data mismatch in behavior.
- ET76U15-051: Fix for the issue related to purging huge data.
Following are additional fixes included in this service pack.
- Fix for IP reputation lookup script which was not working when Event description XML option is enabled in the Agent.
- Fix for issue where Admin activity was not getting detected sometimes.
- Fix for issue where behavior rules were not loaded in Export/Import utility.
- Fix for issue where Flex excel report failed to show hyperlink(s), if it is configured with tokens which having DNS and WHOIS resolution.
- Behavior stops with unhandled exception while processing events with long user names.
- Fixed for flex persisted reports, extra comma is adding after extracted tokens value.
Following is additional enhancement included in this service pack.
- Enhancements in Application monitoring.
Who should read this document
Customers who use 8.0 – Build 19
EventTracker Agent, EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Scheduler, EventTracker Receiver, EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Indexer, EventTracker Web.
Process to apply Update
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET80U15-017.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.
Customers in the USA and Canada can receive support by calling EventTracker at 877-333-1433.
International customers can receive support by calling at +1-410-953-6776.
All customers can get updates at https://www.eventtracker.com or contact Technical Support via e-mail at email@example.com