Released on : 31 August 2015
Applies to Version : 8.0 – Build 19
EventTracker Agent Service Pack 1 for v8.0 Build 19.
This Update should NOT be used on the EventTracker Console/Manager system. This Update should only be used for systems that have only EventTracker Agent installed on them. Please use the Update ET80U15-017 on the EventTracker Console/Manager system.
The following updates are included in this service pack.
- ET76UA15-060: USB monitoring feature to allow the user to disable all devices except HID class devices.
- ET76UA15-055: Fix for the issue where EventTracker Agent configuration is getting deleted.
- ET76UA15-053: Fix for the issue where EventTracker Agent configuration is getting corrupted.
Following is additional enhancement included in this service pack.
- Enhancements in Application monitoring
Who should read this document
Customers who use 8.0 – Build 19
EventTracker Alerter, EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Scheduler, EventTracker Receiver, EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Indexer, EventTracker Web.
Process to apply Update
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET80UA15-017.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.
Customers in the USA and Canada can receive support by calling EventTracker at 877-333-1433.
International customers can receive support by calling at +1-410-953-6776.
All customers can get updates at https://www.eventtracker.com or contact Technical Support via e-mail at email@example.com