Released on : 11 May 2018
Applies to Version : 8.3 Build 9
Enhancement in Monitor Process for identification of new hash.
- Support for ASLR (Address Space Location Randomization) in EventTracker Agent module.
- Adding the system to default group in case offline transfer system doesn't belong to any group.
- Fix for the issue where SQL type handle leak in agent.
- Fix for the issue where failed to create synchronization object during configuration sync.
- Fix for the issue where event id 3517 is not considered for hash activity.
- Fix for the issue where Delay happens to load the EventVault UI if cab_details have more records and bad date time parse format while loading cab_details for CP if LoadArchivesFromDB enable in tbl_config.
- Fix for issue export not working from Incident dashboard and graph.
- Fix for issue Sparse matrix indexer failed to purge database.
Who should read this document
Customers who use 8.3 Build 9
EventTracker Agent, EventTracker EventVault, EnterpriseActivity, EventTracker Web
EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Alerter, EventTracker Scheduler, EventTracker Remote Installer, EventTracker Receiver.
Process to apply Update
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET83U18-040.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.
Customers in the USA and Canada can receive support by calling EventTracker at 877-333-1433.
International customers can receive support by calling at +1-410-953-6776.
All customers can get updates at https://www.eventtracker.com or contact Technical Support via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org