Released on : 11 May 2018
Applies to Version : 8.3 Build 9
Enhancement in Monitor Process for identification of new hash.
- Support for ASLR (Address Space Location Randomization) in Event Tracker Agent module.
- Adding the system to default group in case offline transfer system doesn't belong to any group.
- Fix for the issue where SQL type handle leak in agent.
- Fix for the issue where failed to create synchronization object during configuration sync.
This Update should NOT be used on the EventTracker Console/Manager system. This Update should only be used for systems that have only EventTracker Agent installed on them. Please use the Update ET83U18-040 on the EventTracker Console/Manager system
Who should read this document
Customers who use 8.3 Build 9
EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Alerter, EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Scheduler, EventTracker Remote Installer, EventTracker Web, EventTracker Receiver.
Process to apply Update
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET83UA18-040.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.
Customers in the USA and Canada can receive support by calling EventTracker at 877-333-1433.
International customers can receive support by calling at +1-410-953-6776.
All customers can get updates at https://www.eventtracker.com or contact Technical Support via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org