Released on: 1 February 2018
Applies to Versions: 9.0 Build 18
Export Import of saved searches and user permission in home dashboard.
Who should read this document?
- User permission in home dashboard.
- New Logsearch results database schema for archive based search.
- Logsearch engine: change the standard columns to CIM fields name for standard properties.
- Local port & Remote port Label changes in Attacks & Targets export.
- Fix for the issue where system threat value not getting updated if system entry added by Saint scanner for XML and is parsed by DLA.
- Menu items rearranged
- “Content” link under profile labeled to “User Guide”
- New KP files have been added
Customers who use 9.0 Build 18
EventTracker Web, EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Alerter and EventTracker Scheduler
EventTracker Remote Installer, EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Receiver and EventTracker Agent.
Process to apply Update
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET90U18-008.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.
Customers in the USA and Canada can receive support by calling EventTracker at 877-333-1433.
International customers can receive support by calling at +1-410-953-6776.
All customers can get updates at http://www.EventTracker.com
or contact Technical Support via e-mail at support@EventTracker.com