Released on : 20 April 2018
Applies to Version : 9.0 Build 18
Fix for obtaining geo-location details from ipvoid.
- Support: Password change date not updating when password is updated.
- Log volume dashlet in home page won’t be visible to the Non-Admin user.
- Few more additional columns are included in exported Non-reporting system file.
- Under Behavior correlation IP Activity, carrying out log search from out of ordinary activity will consider event id 2037 or 2038.
- Fix for the issue where log search was not working for behavior correlation out of ordinary activities.
- In behavior correlation, dashlets are not displaying, if any of the token is having '\'
- Search duration is kept uniform in 3 tabs – Elastic, Cache and Archives.
- Hidden few columns like System, Protocol and Syslog forward port in Manager->syslog tab
- Fix for the bookmark where reupload the same file with some content changes it is not overwriting the file.
- Changed description of default syslog/vcp port as below,
- Port to receive syslog messages over UDP and TCP
- Port to receive events over UDP and TCP
- Changes made to pass system names within double quotes (“) in Lucene query while displaying results.
- Note: This fix is made to ensure that valid Lucene query syntax is submitted to the Lucene parser.
Who should read this document
Customers who use 9.0 Build 18
EventTracker Alerter, EventTracker Remote Installer, EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Receiver, EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Agent, EventTracker Elasticsearch Indexer.
Process to apply Update
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET90U18-011.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.
Customers in the USA and Canada can receive support by calling EventTracker at 877-333-1433.
International customers can receive support by calling at +1-410-953-6776.
All customers can get updates at https://www.eventtracker.com or contact Technical Support via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org