Released on : 30 April 2018
Applies to Version : 9.0 Build 18
Enhancement in Monitor Process for identification of new hash.
- EventTracker Agent collects the data once agent registration completed with manager.
- EventTracker Event id 3523 is updated with signer details.
- Search criteria is not getting updated if user removes the search criteria in logsearch.
- Fix for the issue where Diagnostics is showing wrong information on Elastic search data.
- Fix for the issue where Delay happens to load the EventVault UI if cab_details have more records and bad date time parse format while loading cab_details for CP if LoadArchivesFromDB enable in tbl_config.
- Fix for the issue where "search in archives" checkbox was getting unchecked while using a pre-defined category.
Who should read this document
Customers who use 9.0 Build 18
EventTracker Agent, EventTracker EventVault, EnterpriseActivity, EventTracker Web
EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Alerter, EventTracker Remote Installer, EventTracker Receiver, EventTracker Scheduler, EventTracker Elasticsearch Indexer.
Process to apply Update
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET90U18-012.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.
Customers in the USA and Canada can receive support by calling EventTracker at 877-333-1433.
International customers can receive support by calling at +1-410-953-6776.
All customers can get updates at https://www.eventtracker.com or contact Technical Support via e-mail at email@example.com