Released on : : 12 July 2018
Applies to Version : 9.0 Build 18
CP-CM Group permission.
- Fix for incorrect warning alert on EventTracker Diagnostics.
- Removed dependency of Curator for purging the Elasticsearch Index.
- Fix for Reporter engine persisted reports inserting the column values in other columns.
- Fix for MSP user able to see another MSP user system on generating Agent Version and Update Report.
Who should read this document
Customers who use 9.0 Build 18
EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Alerter, EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Scheduler, EventTracker Remote Installer, EventTracker Receiver, EventTracker Agent.
Process to apply Update
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET90U18-016.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.
Customers in the USA and Canada can receive support by calling EventTracker at 877-333-1433.
International customers can receive support by calling at +1-410-953-6776.
All customers can get updates at https://www.eventtracker.com or contact Technical Support via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org