Released on : 25 July 2018
Applies to Version : 9.0 Build 18
EventTracker Agent Enhancement in Log File Monitoring for syslog relay configuration.
- Receiver changes to extract device ID from syslog devices.
- New Event filter configuration is added to Receiver DLA to send events as offline.
- Changed reputation score threshold of reputation authority (Borderware) to greater than 80 and for IPVOID ip should be blacklisted in 5 or more sources.
- Fix for the issue where ExecuteScript/ScriptData files are residing after script execution.
- Fix for the issue where “EventTracker Monitoring Daemon” service name updated as “ETMonDaemon” in the service manager.
- Fix for the issue where in etaconfig.ini manager name is having the space.
- Fix for the issue where VMWare unable to configure in agent LFM.
- LogSearch results mismatch if user name having Dot (.)
- Fix for Data not showing in Incidents, Threats if system name is having 255 characters.
Apply the update on the Collection Master first and then on the Collection Point.
Who should read this document
Customers who use 9.0 Build 18
EventTracker Agent, EventTracker Receiver, EventTracker Web, EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Alerter, EventTracker Scheduler, EventTracker EventVault.
EventTracker Remote Installer, EventTracker Elasticsearch Indexer, EnterpriseActivity.
Process to apply Update
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET90U18-017.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.
Customers in the USA and Canada can receive support by calling EventTracker at 877-333-1433.
International customers can receive support by calling at +1-410-953-6776.
All customers can get updates at https://www.eventtracker.com or contact Technical Support via e-mail at email@example.com