Released on : 12 June 2019
Applies to Version : 9.0 Build 18
Fix for issue where count mismatch in Widgets.
Other Enhancements and Fixes
- Fix for issue where user unable to import safe list from Active watch list UI (Reported by Yuvaraj for TGMC customer).
- Fix for issue where user able to view alert message in Report explorer page if report data contains alert tag (Reported by Rajendra for Microsoft IIS-Cross site script report).
- Email typo error in Add user page.
- Fix for issue where ExportImport utility failed to import systems from custom file (use import with same file repeatedly).
- CollectionPointConsole.exe not getting terminate when scheduler service stop/Restart.
- Enhancement while transferring Incident from CP to CM taking more time.
- Incident number are coming NULL/Zero if token number cross 6-digit length, Now allowing till 9 digit.
Who should read this document
Customers who use 9.0 Build 18
EventTracker Remote Installer, EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Agent, EventTracker Alerter, EventTracker Scheduler, EventTracker Receiver, EnterpriseActivity, Event Correlator, Elasticsearch Indexer, EventTracker Reports.
Process to apply Update
Pre-Condition: Please apply all previously released updates before applying the below update.
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET90U19-065.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.
Customers in the USA and Canada can receive support by calling EventTracker at 877-333-1433.
International customers can receive support by calling at +1-410-953-6776.
All customers can get updates at https://www.eventtracker.com or contact Technical Support via e-mail at email@example.com