Released on : 23 December 2019
Applies to Version : 9.0 Build 18
Cumulative enhancements and bug fixes for Behavior and Receiver.
- EventTracker receiver changes related to TCP connection for socket.
- Enhancement in Behavior data process.
- Fix for the issue where EventTracker receiver consume high CPU during port scanning.
- Fix for the issue where buffer full message is coming.
- Fix for the issue where EtReceiver and EtArchiver were taking delay while launch port wise instance.
- Fix for the issue where EtReceiver and EtArchiver were taking High CPU while stopping "EventTracker Receiver" or "EventTracker Vault" services.
- Fix for the issue where reports are not getting transfer from CP-CM.
- Fix for the issue discovered systems are not shown in system manager where system description contains special character.
Who should read this document
Customers who use 9.0 Build 18
EventTracker Receiver, EnterpriseActivity
EventTracker Reports,EventTracker Web,EventTracker Remote Installer,EventTracker EventVault,EventTracker Agent,EventTracker Alerter,EventTracker Scheduler,Event Correlator EventTracker Elasticsearch Indexer.
Process to apply Update
Pre-Condition: Please apply all previously released updates before applying the below update.
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET90U19-075.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.
Customers in the USA and Canada can receive support by calling EventTracker at 877-333-1433.
International customers can receive support by calling at +1-410-953-6776.
All customers can get updates at https://www.eventtracker.com or contact Technical Support via e-mail at email@example.com