Released on : 31 Aug 2018
Applies to Version : 9.0 Build 18
Enhancement in Suspicious Activity for identification of new hash.
- EventTracker Agent configuration change to support allowing all the signed processes.
- EventTracker Agent service will load new delta of file structures (Hash, signer, product etc.) without restarting agent service.
- In suspicious activity monitoring added new structures parent process safe file and parent process unsafe file.
- Performance improvement in agent LFM for syslog relay configuration.
- Support for SHA-256 authentication in EventTracker Checkpoint with OPSEC_SDK_6.1.
- Support for script file execution mechanism from EventTracker Monitoring Daemon.
- Fix for the issue where 3221 event description coming single character.
- Fix for the issue where software install name coming single character.
- Fix for the issue where service monitoring is considering manual state service in event 3202/3203.
- Fix for the issue where in TCP mode GED folder file are coming with already in use error if connection is broken.
- Fix for the issue where license client is coming with Failed to get certificate's property.
This Update should NOT be used on the EventTracker Console/Manager system. This Update should only be used for systems that have only EventTracker Agent installed on them. Please use the Update ET90U18-023 on the EventTracker Console/Manager system.
Who should read this document
Customers who use 9.0 Build 18
EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Alerter, EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Scheduler, EventTracker Remote Installer, EventTracker Web, EventTracker Receiver.
Process to apply Update
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET90UA18-023.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.
Customers in the USA and Canada can receive support by calling EventTracker at 877-333-1433.
International customers can receive support by calling at +1-410-953-6776.
All customers can get updates at https://www.eventtracker.com or contact Technical Support via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org