Released on : 13 Sep 2018
Applies to Version : 9.0 Build 18
EventTracker Service Pack 1 for v9.0 Build 18.
- Support for Extracting device id from relay devices.
- Specifying the machine name, event source from LFM logs.
- Enhancement in Monitor Process for identification of new hash.
- EventTracker Agent Enhancement in Log File Monitoring for syslog relay configuration.
- EventTracker Agent configuration change to support allowing all the signed processes.
- EventTracker Agent service will load new delta of file structures (Hash, signer, product etc.) without restarting agent service.
- In suspicious activity monitoring added new structures parent process safe file and parent process unsafe file.
- Performance improvement in agent LFM for syslog relay configuration.
- Support for SHA-256 authentication in EventTracker Checkpoint with OPSEC_SDK_6.1.
- Support for script file execution mechanism from EventTracker Monitoring Daemon.
This Update should NOT be used on the EventTracker Console/Manager system. This Update should only be used for systems that have only EventTracker Agent installed on them. Please use the Update ET90U18-025 on the EventTracker Console/Manager system.
Who should read this document
Customers who use 9.0 Build 18
EventTracker Agent, EventTracker Daemon.
EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Alerter, EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Scheduler, EventTracker Remote Installer, EventTracker Web, EventTracker Receiver.
Process to apply Update
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET90UA18-025.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.
Customers in the USA and Canada can receive support by calling EventTracker at 877-333-1433.
International customers can receive support by calling at +1-410-953-6776.
All customers can get updates at https://www.eventtracker.com or contact Technical Support via e-mail at email@example.com