Released on : 19 October 2018
Applies to Version : 9.0 Build 18
EventTracker Agent Enhancement in Log File Monitoring for VMware 6.7.
- Support for Syslog Enable/Disable from web GUI.
- Creating the backup file for etaconfig.ini as _etaconfigBase.ini used during manager section goes empty.
- During template load LFM section get merge with original configuration if we choose apply configuration from GUI.
- For sync reason sending the etaconfig.ini to manager during agent restart.
- Fix for the issue where EvtOpts.exe is getting terminated.
- Fix for the issue where ‘Monitor Suspicious Process’ is not monitoring dlls.
- Fix for the issue where loading 1 million hash takes more than one hour.
This Update should NOT be used on the EventTracker Console/Manager system. This Update should only be used for systems that have only EventTracker Agent installed on them. Please use the Update ET90U18-029 on the EventTracker Console/Manager system.
Who should read this document
Customers who use 9.0 Build 18
EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Alerter, EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Scheduler, EventTracker Remote Installer, EventTracker Web, EventTracker Receiver.
Process to apply Update
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET90UA18-029.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.
Customers in the USA and Canada can receive support by calling EventTracker at 877-333-1433.
International customers can receive support by calling at +1-410-953-6776.
All customers can get updates at https://www.eventtracker.com or contact Technical Support via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org