Released on: 25 March 2019
Applies to Versions: 9.1 Build 19
EventTracker Agent enhancement for monitoring suspicious processes.
- EventTracker Agent enhancement for monitoring suspicious processes.
- EDR License support in EventTracker.
- Fix for the issue where 3221 event description is coming wrong.
- Support for EDR mode enable/disable from EventTracker Agent.
- High CPU Utilization Event ID 3207 Description Change.
- Support for collecting the sensor location details.
Who should read this document
Customers who use 9.1 Build 19
EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Remote Installer, EventTracker Elasticsearch Indexer, EventTracker EventVault, EnterpriseActivity, EventTracker Receiver, EventTrackerWeb, , EventTracker Scheduler, EventTracker Alerter.
Process to apply Update
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET91U19-009.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.
Customers in the USA and Canada can receive support by calling EventTracker at 877-333-1433.
International customers can receive support by calling at +1-410-953-6776.
All customers can get updates at https://www.eventtracker.com or contact Technical Support via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org