Released on: 04 April 2019
Applies to Versions: 9.1 Build 19
Cumulative fixes and enhancements for v9.1
- Fix for the issue where the count mismatch, if we configure the dashlet without selecting any fields in the graph.
- Fix for the issue where Enterprise Activity is having the handle leak.
- Fix for the issue where agent less system time are not getting updated.
- Fix for the issue where Enterprise Activity getting crash while generating new activity for Operational rules if group level is enabled.
- Non-Admin user able to view all groups when any of assigned group is deleted.
- Fix for wrong knowledge object mapping while indexing data in Elasticsearch.
- Change Access driver to Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0.
- Fix for syslog data extraction issue in behavior correlation.
- Enhancement in System Manager to configure columns to display.
- Audit events for incidents acknowledgement
- Parsing rule: Fix for the issue where an application throws an error something went wrong while doing further extracting on selected token contains the <> (tags) in the token template. Fix for the issue where value separator contain tag then the application throws an error something went wrong
- Knowledge Object: EventTracker application is throwing an error “Something Went Wrong” when the message signature and exception contains REGEX.
- Elastic search: The elastic search indexer stopped working after made changes in the database and elasticsearch.yml file.
- ExportImport utility: Importing more systems means (>350) throwing ODBC error
Validation added for Behavior rule while import
- Incidents: Performance improvement in tabular
Bulk acknowledge - audit log not writing
- Reports: Performance improvement in report dashboard
- Log search: Archive search with Regex contains custom tags throws an error
- User management: The CP site permission is not displaying in the View profile option even if the user has CP permission
- Manager DLA: Fix for issue where always considering systems if configured DLA in the report information
- Relay syslog: The existing syslog relay configuration in not being shown in the system manager in case config folder is not created in the agent folder.
- Targets: Redirection from the custom dashboard (Home) unable to add casebook
- Incident Tile: Fix for issue where Action item not focusing to respective tab in Alert action
- User preference: Fix for issue where User preference window not opening once it is closed
- Forgot password: Email validation added
- User Profile: Only one site is displaying even if the user has more site permission
- Unsafe Process: Unable to add an attachment to casebook from Dormant tab
- EventTracker Casebook integration with Professional Services Automation tool (ConnectWise)
- Fix for the issue where selecting smart tokens in log search is coming up with no data.
- Fix for issue where log search not happening from my dashboard charts.
- Fix for issue system search gives wrong results from CreateGroup page of Admin->System
- Fix for issue where Full path visible in Report Information page for no record found report items
- Option to configure EventTracker system reports in report configuration
- Knowledge object: added substatus field mapping for windows security knowledge object
- Fix for issue where user unable to delete from group management
- Fix for issue where Last Event Received Time is displaying for Un-Managed systems
- Transfer of summary reports from CP to CM.
- Fix for the issue where default table are not transferring from CP to CM if behaviour is disabled.
- Fix for issue where error occurred while mapping of Board Configuration.
- Option to filter the users based on Privilege Profiles in User management.
- Enhancement in displaying systems and users in start in page dropdown.
- For Master MSP admin in System manager, to Remove Agent Components or Delete Systems at system level.
- For Master MSP admin, provided Option to Create & Delete Group in System manager.
- Enhancement in Report configuration to view Security summary and compliance summary reports based on group permission.
- Removed Lumension lookup from Unknown process dashboard.
- UI - Logon Banner displays html tags in Login Page.
- Syslog Over TLS
- Changing behavior nomenclature
- Enhancements in send email from incident
- EventTracker Receiver Support for allowing multiple System Name extraction regular expressions per VCP.
- EventTracker EDR related changes in EventTracker Diagnostics.
- EventTracker EDR related changes in ETRSS feed.
- SQL procedure changed (proc_ConfigureDLAExtensions)
- Fix for issue where user unable to type Email in Email incident page for AD authentication.
Who should read this document
Customers who use 9.1 Build 19
EventTracker Web, EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Alerter, EventTracker Scheduler, EventTracker Receiver, EventTracker Elasticsearch Indexer.
EventTracker Remote Installer, EventTracker Agent, EventTracker Daemon, EventTracker EventVault.
Process to apply Update
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET91U19-010.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.
Customers in the USA and Canada can receive support by calling EventTracker at 877-333-1433.
International customers can receive support by calling at +1-410-953-6776.
All customers can get updates at https://www.eventtracker.com or contact Technical Support via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org