Released on: 5 July 2019
Applies to Versions: 9.1 Build 19
Machine learning enhancement
- Machine learning enhancement respective to Machine learning lagging issues
- Event Correlator lagging monitoring in Diagnostic and scheduler service.
- CollectionPointConsole.exe not getting terminate when scheduler service stop/Restart.
- Enhancement while transferring Incident from CP to CM taking more time.
- Incident number are coming NULL/Zero if token number cross 6-digit length, Now allowing till 9 digit.
- Support for additional param in console side remedial action such as Group Name, System description, Site Name.
- Fix for the issue where alert email is not working from EventTracker receiver.
- Event ID 2079 to Identify Event Correlator is running in backlog.
- Identification of non-alerted system/group from event ID 2077/2078 respectively.
- Fix for issue where EventTracker license server is having memory leak.
- Fix for issue where event id’s 9998,9999,10000,8009,8010,8012,8013,8014,8015 are considered by behavior instead of filtering just like 2040
- Fix for issue where unable to create system tree due to JSON maximum length.
- Fix for pagination getting rested to first page when any action is taken in any page in System Manager
Who should read this document
Customers who use 9.1 Build 19
EventTracker Web, EventTracker Receiver, EventTracker Scheduler, Enterprise Activity, CollectionPoint console,CollectionMaster console
EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Alerter, EventTracker Remote Installer, EventTracker Agent, EventTracker Daemon, EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Elasticsearch Indexer
Process to apply Update
Pre-Condition: Please apply all previously released updates before applying the below update.
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET91U19-018.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.
Customers in the USA and Canada can receive support by calling EventTracker at 877-333-1433.
International customers can receive support by calling at +1-410-953-6776.
All customers can get updates at https://www.eventtracker.com or contact Technical Support via e-mail at email@example.com