Released on : 02 August 2019
Applies to Version : 9.1 Build 19
Fix for issue where blank machine learning dashboard is being displayed when a group is selected.
- Option in LogSearch to choose how many logs to export.
- Fix for issue where behavior dashboard unable to show data.
- Support for EDR Security summary reports.
- Fix for issue where saved searches unable to show exact regex.
- Restart of EventTracker Receiver service has been removed at New alert creation.
- Fix for issue where 3522 was not getting considered for unknown process detection activityCall
Who should read this document
Customers who use 9.1 Build 19
EventTracker Web, EnterpriseActivity
EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Remote Installer, EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Agent, EventTracker Alerter, EventTracker Scheduler, EventTracker Receiver, Event Correlator,EventTracker Elasticsearch Indexer.
Process to apply Update
Pre-Condition: Please apply all previously released updates before applying the below update.
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET91U19-029.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.
Customers in the USA and Canada can receive support by calling EventTracker at 877-333-1433.
International customers can receive support by calling at +1-410-953-6776.
All customers can get updates at https://www.eventtracker.com or contact Technical Support via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org