Released on: 14 August 2019
Applies to Versions: 9.1 Build 19
Product update document Click Here
Enhancement in syslog relay data processing.
- Support for Bad syslog messages rejection on syslog relay, based on configuration key from registry.
- Fix for the issue where multiple instance of EventTracker receiver application are getting launched.
- EventTracker diagnostic changes during cache build up for event ID 3272.
- Logging related changes in EventTracker receiver.
- Event ID 2062, 2079 changes in EventTracker scheduler for Behaviour/correl back log
Who should read this document
Customers who use 9.1 Build 19
EventTracker Agent, EventTracker Scheduler, EventTracker Receiver, EventTracker Enterprise Activity, EventTracker Web
EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Remote Installer, EventTracker Daemon, EventTracker EventVault, , EventTracker Elasticsearch Indexer, EventTracker Alerter.
Process to apply Update
Pre-Condition: Please apply all previously released updates before applying the below update.
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET91U19-031.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.
Customers in the USA and Canada can receive support by calling EventTracker at 877-333-1433.
International customers can receive support by calling at +1-410-953-6776.
All customers can get updates at https://www.eventtracker.com or contact Technical Support via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org