Released on : 25 Sept 2019
Applies to Version : 9.1 Build 19
Fix for issue where alerts exported from Incident tile gives blank data.
- Sample description field is removed from machine learning dashboard.
- Check of Active watch list privilege for showing unsafe process tab in Threats dashboard.
- Incident - Tabular view - Collection Point site not shown in Collection Master.
- Blank page issue when user clicks on Volume Analysis in Machine Learning page.
- Security Summary report – Data truncated from detailed pdf report from print window.
- Security Summary report - Total incidents count not showing in Office 365 Card section
Who should read this document
Customers who use 9.1 Build 19
EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Remote Installer, EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Agent, EventTracker Alerter, EventTracker Scheduler, EventTracker Receiver, EnterpriseActivity, Event Correlator, EventTracker Elasticsearch Indexer, EventTracker Daemon, CollectionPointConsole
Process to apply Update
Pre-Condition: Please apply all previously released updates before applying the below update.
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET91UA19-036.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.
Customers in the USA and Canada can receive support by calling EventTracker at 877-333-1433.
International customers can receive support by calling at +1-410-953-6776.
All customers can get updates at https://www.eventtracker.com or contact Technical Support via e-mail at email@example.com