Released on: 28 November 2019
Applies to Versions: 9.1 Build 19
Cumulative enhancements and bug fixes for EventTracker Sensor and Receiver.
- EventTracker receiver changes related to TCP connection for socket issue (Close wait issue).
- All the NCM events are supported with signer detail.
- EventTracker Agent EDR configuration synchronization with EDR WEB GUI.
- EDR license check on agent side.
- Protection IP consideration in config and script execution in PIP configured manager.
- Supports for custom option for system selection in EventTracker Agent apply configuration.
- Fix for the issue where EventTracker receiver consume high CPU during port scanning.
- Fix for the buffer overflow issue in receiver.
- Fix for the issue where agent is crashing when anomalous login detection feature is enabled in IPV6 enabled environment.
- Fix for the issue where event description is coming empty for relay machine.
- Fix for the handle leak issue in syslog over TLS.
- Fix for the issue where event description is coming empty when TLS is configured in EventTracker receiver.
- Fix for the issue where Orphan relay processes are not getting terminated during EventTracker Agent restart.
- Fix for the system list reloading issue in EtaDataDispatcher.
- Fix for the issue where EtReceiver and EtArchiver were taking delay while launching multiple port wise instances.
- Fix for the issue where EtReceiver and EtArchiver were taking High CPU while stopping “EventTracker Receiver” or “EventTracker EventVault” services.
Who should read this document
Customers who use 9.1 Build 19
EventTracker Agent, EventTracker Receiver, EventTracker EventVault
EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Remote Installer, EventTracker Daemon, EventTracker Elasticsearch Indexer, EventTracker Alerter, EventTracker Scheduler, EventTracker Enterprise Activity, EventTracker Web
Process to apply Update
Pre-Condition: Please apply all previously released updates before applying the below update.
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET91U19-044.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.
Customers in the USA and Canada can receive support by calling EventTracker at 877-333-1433.
International customers can receive support by calling at +1-410-953-6776.
All customers can get updates at https://www.eventtracker.com or contact Technical Support via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org