Released on : 28 November 2019
Applies to Version : 9.1 Build 19
Cumulative enhancements and bug fixes for EventTracker Sensor.
- All the NCM events are supported with signer detail.
- EventTracker Agent EDR configuration synchronization with EDR WEB GUI.
- EDR license check on agent side.
- Protection IP consideration in config and script execution in PIP configured manager.
- Fix for the issue where agent is crashing when anomalous login detection feature is enabled in IPV6 enabled environment.
- Fix for the issue where event description is coming empty for relay machine.
- Fix for the issue where Orphan relay processes are not getting terminated during EventTracker Agent restart.
This Update should NOT be used on the EventTracker Console/Manager system. This Update should only be used for systems that have only EventTracker Agent installed on them. Please use the Update ET91U19-044 on the EventTracker Console/Manager system.
Who should read this document
Customers who use 9.1 Build 19
EventTracker Monitoring Daemon.
Process to apply Update
Pre-Condition: Please apply all previously released updates before applying the below update.
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET91UA19-044.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.
Customers in the USA and Canada can receive support by calling EventTracker at 877-333-1433.
International customers can receive support by calling at +1-410-953-6776.
All customers can get updates at https://www.eventtracker.com or contact Technical Support via e-mail at email@example.com