Released on : 18 May 2020
Applies to Version : 9.2 Build 12
Cumulative fixes for v9.2
- Fix for the issue where CP to CM report transfer getting failed when file name is wrong/empty in database or file is not present in physical location.
- Fix for the issue where .ec2 cache buildup was happening if Archiver at group level is enabled and group name is having leading or trailing space character.
- Fix for the issue where anomaly activity event is getting generated on behalf of non-reporting system when Machine Learning at group level is enabled.
- Fix for the issue where alert short description was not getting transferred from CP to CM.
- Fix for the issue where Event ID 3524 keeps on generating even though hash detail is available in EDR Cache.
Who should read this document
Customers who use 9.2 Build 12
EventTracker Agent, EventTracker Receiver, CollectionPointConsole.exe, ConnectWise,CollectionMasterConsole.exe
EventTracker Alerter, Event Correlator, EventTracker Daemon, EventTracker Elasticsearch Indexer, EnterpriseActivity, EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Remote Installer, EventTracker Scheduler
Process to apply Update
Pre-Condition: Please apply all previously released updates before applying the below update.
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET92U20-018.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.
Customers in the USA and Canada can receive support by calling EventTracker at 877-333-1433.
International customers can receive support by calling at +1-410-953-6776.
All customers can get updates at https://www.eventtracker.com or contact Technical Support via e-mail at email@example.com