Released on : 01 April 2020
Applies to Version : 9.3
EventTracker EDR Enhancement and Bug Fixes.
Enhancement in traversing through process on dashboard.
1. Including below filter option in pending Analyst Review
2. Checkbox has been provided in pending processes for bulk action (Allow/Deny).
- Process occurred from the group is not displaying under available group while allowing/denying the process.
- Globally approved process are not moving to the Action taken Process tab unless user refresh the EDR Dashboard page.
- Newly added groups are not listing under approved group if a process has been allowed globally.
- After taking bulk action like Allow/Deny All, processes are not moving to "Allowed/Denied Process" tab in EDR Process page.
- File description is missing in EventTracker EDR events.
This Update should be installed on the EventTracker Console/Manager system where EventTracker EDR feature (ET93U20-008) is available.
Who should read this document
Customers who use 9.3
EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Agent, EventTracker Alerter, Event Correlator, EventTracker Daemon, EventTracker Elasticsearch Indexer, EnterpriseActivity, EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Receiver, EventTracker Remote Installer, EventTracker Scheduler.
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET93U20-014.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.
Customers in the USA and Canada can receive support by calling EventTracker at 877-333-1433.
International customers can receive support by calling at +1-410-953-6776.
All customers can get updates at https://www.eventtracker.com or contact Technical Support via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org