Released on : 20 April 2020
Applies to Version : 9.3 Build 5
Cumulative fixes for v9.3
Diagnostic changes to handle the Elasticsearch cluster health checkup.
- Unable to perform Logsearch from Machine Learning & Unknown Process.
- CM site is not listing down in My Dashboard as well as compliance dashboard.
- Configured dashlet always shows CM data when “All Site” is selected from dropdown in CM console.
- Working icon keeps on displaying once user exports the data from Machine Learning Trend page.
- In Email incident, Message text field is blank for a CP incident in CM console.
- Syslog over TLS receiver memory leak.
Apply the update first in the Collection Master and then in the Collection Point..
Who should read this document
Customers who use 9.3
EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Agent, EventTracker Alerter, Event Correlator, EventTracker Daemon, EventTracker Elasticsearch Indexer, EnterpriseActivity, EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Receiver, EventTracker Remote Installer, EventTracker Scheduler.
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET93U20-019.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.
Customers in the USA and Canada can receive support by calling EventTracker at 877-333-1433.
International customers can receive support by calling at +1-410-953-6776.
All customers can get updates at https://www.eventtracker.com or contact Technical Support via e-mail at email@example.com