Released on : 04 May 2020
Applies to Version : 9.3 Build 5
Cumulative fixes for v9.3
- Fix for the issue where CP to CM report transfer getting failed when file name is wrong/empty in database or file is not present in physical location.
- Fix for the issue where .ec2 cache buildup was happening if Archiver at group level is enabled and group name is having leading or trailing space character.
- Fix where anomaly activity event getting generated on behalf of non-reporting system where Machine Learning group level is enabled.
- Fix for HTML formatting issue in Logon banner.
- Fix for News URL redirection.
- Fix for the issue where alert short description was not getting transferred from CP to CM.
- Fix for Office 365 integration memory leak issue.
Apply the update first in the Centralized Console and then in the Collection Point.
Who should read this document
Customers who use 9.3 Build 5
EventTracker Receiver, EventTracker Web, CollectionPointConsole.exe, CollectionMasterConsole.exe
EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Agent, EventTracker Alerter, Event Correlator, EventTracker Daemon, EventTracker Elasticsearch Indexer, EnterpriseActivity, EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Remote Installer, EventTracker Scheduler
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET93U20-020.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.
Customers in the USA and Canada can receive support by calling EventTracker at 877-333-1433.
International customers can receive support by calling at +1-410-953-6776.
All customers can get updates at https://www.eventtracker.com or contact Technical Support via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org