Released on : 12 May 2020
Applies to Version : 9.3 (Build 5)
Feature update 9.3.1
- Provide Two-factor Authentication (2FA) using the Google Authenticator application as an added layer of security. Configuration Guide
- Integrate EventTracker Threat Center as an IP address reputation provider. Configuration Guide
- Add filter for Anomalous Login Detection to reduce false positives. Configuration Guide
- Provide private IP address and public IP address support for Anomalous Login Detection.
- Fix for the issue where Dashlets are not getting loaded for non-admin users
- Fix for the issue where Event ID 3524 keeps on generating even though hash detail is available in EDR Cache
Who should read this document
Customers who use 9.3 build 5
EventTracker Web,EventTracker Agent
EventTracker Reports,EventTracker Alerter,Event Correlator,EventTracker Daemon,EventTracker Elasticsearch Indexer,EnterpriseActivity,EventTracker EventVault,EventTracker Receiver,EventTracker Remote Installer,EventTracker Scheduler
Process to apply Update Pre-Condition: Please apply all previously released updates before applying the below update.
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET93U20-021.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.
Customers in the USA and Canada can receive support by calling EventTracker at 877-333-1433.
International customers can receive support by calling at +1-410-953-6776.
All customers can get updates at https://www.eventtracker.com or contact Technical Support via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org