Released on : 08 June 2020
Applies to Version : 9.3 (Build 5)
Feature update 9.3.2
Who should read this document
Customers who use 9.3 (Build 5)
NOTE: This update make take several minutes to install. Please wait till the update installation finishes
- Provide octet count framing in syslog over TCP/TLS (RFC 5425 compliant)
- Implement database shrinking and diagnostic warning for database exceeding threshold limit
- Performance enhancements in Cab detail storage via SQL partitioning
- Enhancements in Security and Compliance report – Only 100 records in HTML
- Incidents email to contain notes/comments
- Provide bulk deletion support for groups (groups cannot be deleted if systems are mapped)
- Provide installation status (Success or Failure) in the screen that lists applied product updates
- TLS 1.2 support for EventTracker (fix for ConnectWise and IT Glue integrations)
- Tearaway window to show data for CP–CM
EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Alerter, Event Correlator, EnterpriseActivity, EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Receiver, EventTracker Web, CollectionMasterConsole/CollectionPointConsole
EventTracker Agent, EventTracker Daemon, EventTracker Elasticsearch Indexer, EventTracker Remote Installer, EventTracker Scheduler
Process to apply Update
Pre-Condition: Please apply all previously released updates before applying the below update.
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET93U20-026.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.
Customers in the USA and Canada can receive support by calling EventTracker at 877-333-1433.
International customers can receive support by calling at +1-410-953-6776.
All customers can get updates at https://www.eventtracker.com or contact Technical Support via e-mail at email@example.com