Released on : 17 June 2020
Applies to Version : 9.3 Build 5
Fix for the Elastic backlog issue due to IPV6.
- Fix for the issue where backlog was getting created in Elasticsearch cab indexing when IPV6 messages are received.
- Fix for the issue where source/destination IP address and port indexing were not happening in IPV6/IPV4 messages.
- Fix for the issue where incident is getting failed to update in the Database.
- Fix for the issue where system name is coming with special character.
- Fix for the issue where event description format was lost in incident tabular view.
- Fix for the issue where dashlets configured with friendly name (Collection Master) were not being displayed in "My Dashboard".
- Fix for the issue in compliance dashboard to address different screen resolutions.
Who should read this document
Customers who use 9.3
EventTracker Elasticsearch Indexer, EventTracker Receiver, EventTracker Web
EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Agent, EventTracker Alerter, Event Correlator, EventTracker Daemon, EnterpriseActivity, EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Remote Installer, EventTracker Scheduler.
Process to apply Update
Pre-Condition: Please apply all previously released updates before applying the below update.
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET93U20-027.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.
Customers in the USA and Canada can receive support by calling EventTracker at 877-333-1433.
International customers can receive support by calling at +1-410-953-6776.
All customers can get updates at https://www.eventtracker.com or contact Technical Support via e-mail at email@example.com