Released on : 09 July 2020
Applies to Version : 9.3 Build 5
Feature update 9.3.3.
- New and improved system selection interface in Log Search.
- New and improved system selection interface in Report configuration.
- Performance improvement when search is performed for entire group(s).
- Performance improvements in Machine learning.
- Performance improvements in Incident bulk acknowledgement.
- Enhancements in Eventvault UI.
- Enhancements in cases created from incidents.
- Provide knowledge pack for 2FA (Two-factor authentication).
- Adding filter to ignore all syslog events from IP address activity ML job.
- Enhancement in checking health status in EventTracker Elasticsearch indexer service.
- Incorrect Lucene query passed from MITRE dashboard.
- Incorrect duration passed from MITRE dashboard to log search.
- Non-admin archive log search to consider only selected group instead of all.
- Login events (Successful and Unsuccessful) generated post 2FA validation.
- Unable to show data in detail page for Windows Audit Policy and Acct Mgt rule when machine learning at group level is enabled.
- Width is removed from description column in incident tabular view.
Who should read this document
Customers who use 9.3
EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Agent, EventTracker Daemon, EventTracker Elasticsearch Indexer, EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Receiver, EventTracker Remote Installer, EventTracker Web
EventTracker Alerter, Event Correlator, EnterpriseActivity, EventTracker Scheduler.
Process to apply Update
Pre-Condition: Please apply all previously released updates before applying the below update.
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET93U20-031.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.
Customers in the USA and Canada can receive support by calling EventTracker at 877-333-1433.
International customers can receive support by calling at +1-410-953-6776.
All customers can get updates at https://www.eventtracker.com or contact Technical Support via e-mail at email@example.com